Submit Construction & Demolition Complaint Request

Reporter (leave blank to submit anonymously)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Construction & Demolition Complaint

Use this service request to report issues with construction or demolition sites. To report dust, odors or other air pollution from construction sites use the Air Pollution, Odor or Dust Complaint. If the complaint is related to noise and the work if occurring between 8PM and 8AM, call 311.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.