Submit Outdated Merchandise Complaint Request

Reporter (leave blank to submit anonymously)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Outdated Merchandise Complaint

Use this service request to report food or over-the-counter medication being sold after the sell-by date by retail businesses in the City of Chicago. Food and medication that has not expired, but the consumer believes to be unsafe, should be reported to the Chicago Department of Public Health.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.