Submit Vacant/Abandoned Building Complaint Request

Reporter (leave blank to submit anonymously)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Vacant/Abandoned Building Complaint

Use this service request to report an abandoned building in your neighborhood. Please call 311 directly to report any building that is in danger of collapse or poses any other hazard that may cause imminent danger to nearby tenants or the public.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.