Submit Renters and Foreclosure Complaint Request

Reporter (leave blank to submit anonymously)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Renters and Foreclosure Complaint

Use this service request to report if the property you live in was foreclosed and you did not receive proper notice regarding the option of renewing your lease or receiving relocation assistance (e.g., building is foreclosed and you are being forced out without any options).


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.