Submit Consumer Retail Store Complaint Request

Reporter (leave blank to submit anonymously)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Consumer Retail Store Complaint

Use this service request to report complaints against retail businesses in the City of Chicago (i.e., Refund Violation, Overcharged, False Advertisement, Outdated Merchandise).


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.