Submit Utility/Energy Assistance - Disabilities Request

Reporter (leave blank to submit anonymously)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Utility/Energy Assistance - Disabilities

This service request should be used if the gas, electricity, and/or water has been or will be disconnected for a person with a disability. This program is only available to people 59 years of age and under. The Mayor's Office for People with Disabilities does not provide monetary assistance.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.