Submit Transportation Assistance – Disabilities Request

Reporter (leave blank to submit anonymously)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Transportation Assistance – Disabilities

This service request should be used to request assistance obtaining or replacing a Free Ride Card, Reduced Fare Card or paratransit transportation service. This program is only available to people 59 years of age and under.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.