Submit Housing Information - Disabilities Request

Reporter (leave blank to submit anonymously)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Housing Information - Disabilities

This service request should be used when requesting housing information for a person with a disability. This program is only available to people 59 years of age and under. The Mayor's Office for People with Disabilities does not provide housing.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.