Submit Public Vehicle/Valet Complaint Request

Reporter (leave blank to submit anonymously)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Public Vehicle/Valet Complaint

This service request is used to report complaints against any Charter Bus/Trolley, Horse-Drawn Carriage, Limousine Service, Pedicab, or Valet Parking Service.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.