Submit Liquor Establishment Complaint Request

Reporter (leave blank to submit anonymously)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Liquor Establishment Complaint

This service request is used to report all complaints against liquor license holders, including sale of alcohol to minors, establishments that generate excessive noise, cash payouts on poker or other gambling machines, sale of single cigarettes or sale of cigarettes to minors.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.