Submit Shared Housing/Vacation Rental Complaint Request

Reporter (leave blank to submit anonymously)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Shared Housing/Vacation Rental Complaint

Use this service request to report issues regarding vacation rental properties (e.g., VRBO (Vacation Rental by Owner)), Shared Housing (i.e., AirBNB) and Bed and Breakfasts. Complaint examples include, but are not limited to the following: service not provided, poor condition of property, excessive noise, etc.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.