Submit Buildings - Plumbing Violation Request

Reporter (leave blank to submit anonymously)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Buildings - Plumbing Violation

This code may be used for comments and complaints regarding defective plumbing systems and/or fixtures in all types in buildings. Calls may include complaints about low water pressure, no water, no hot water, backed-up or standing sewage, leaking or broken faucets/toilets/bathtubs/sinks or flooding due to defective gutters and downspouts on the outside of a building.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.