Submit Sign Repair Request - All Other Signs Request

Reporter (leave blank to submit anonymously)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Sign Repair Request - All Other Signs

Report missing, damaged or graffitied signs such as disabled parking, street name, and loading zone, parking restriction, pedestrian crossing or speed limit signs. Missing or damaged "Do Not Enter", "One-Way" or "Stop" signs have their own service requests. Requests to have new signs installed (meaning the sign has never existed at the location before) must be made directly to the alderman's office.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.